If you are looking to make more money, we have compiled a list of helpful tools that will help increase your income in a variety of ways. The following is a list of websites, apps and chatbots that can help you save money and make more money.
- theSkimm is an online newsletter for young professionals who want to be smarter with their time, world and work. TheSkimm’s longstanding team produces about 30-10 articles per day to keep readers up-to-date on the news they care about, as well as comebacks from hit TV shows or trending events around the world. TheSkimm has a continuously growing readership and is an addictive daily morning habit for thousands of readers.
- Robin is a chatbot that helps you manage your money. Choose from a range of preset money-saving tips or create your own, and Robin will check in with you to help keep you on track.
- is an App that allows users to save money while shopping for items on shelves at the local grocery store, drug store, club stores and more. The app gives consumers the ability to earn money back when they buy featured products by scanning a QR code at checkout with their smartphone.
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn’t track you. It doesn’t store your information. And it doesn’t sell your information to anyone. You don’t even need to sign up for an account, ever.
- If you use AdSense to power ads on your blog or website, the AdSense Linking Tool helps you measure how effective they are at driving traffic to websites that have a different domain than your own.
- is a social media platform that connects people in real-time based on interests and commonalities. Users follow and ‘like’ each other based on that platform, and payments are made through the platform for services.
- with a simple set of drag-and-drop tools, creates revenue-generating campaigns by automating tracking and reporting across social media.
- is an analytics package for the New York Times that provides news organizations with the most detailed picture possible of their audience, as well as insights into how they interact with their news.
- allows you to integrate credit cards without downloading any software or configuring anything on your site.
The growth of e-commerce has changed how we interact with companies and retailers. Today, there are an increasing number of businesses that are choosing to do all their business online. In fact, a recent study found that 67% of small businesses in America have adopted some form of online commerce in the last twelve months. For these companies, the success or failure of their business is entirely dependent on their website. So, how do we know if the pages on our website are effective? Visual Website Optimizer (VVO) is a tool that tells you exactly what impacts your conversion rate. This article will teach you how to evaluate the health of your site using VVO.
In this article we'll take a look at the place where you can start: The Conversion Path from Search to Purchase. We'll explore why this is important and what you can do about it. Then, we'll discuss some examples of companies who have perfected their conversion paths, and finally I'll provide some tips to help get your own site in shape.
Before any company can succeed, they need to be able to find customers online.
Below are a number of articles explaining the pros and cons of chatbots.