At end of the article you can get the FULL audio with all the 25 tips.
1. When you first get into your network marketing business, Take the time to write out your plans and goals and what you want to achieve. But more importantly write down your ‘WHY’. My mentor once told me there is a difference between your why and your story. Your ‘Why’ should make you ‘CRY’ and your ‘Story’ should move other people.
2. Get started immediately. Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you start. That will never happen. Jump in and get started.
3. Treat your network marketing business as a serious, full-time business and you will earn Full-time money.
4. Don’t focus your attention on trying to sponsor the “big hitter” who tells you that they are going to bring in 120 people. Sure, it would be nice, but don’t get caught up in the hype and emotion. It takes a team effort.
5. Know that rejection will happen. Not everyone is going to want what you have. There are some people that you could put a huge pile of Gold in their front yard, and they would still walk right on by it. Or, they simply will not believe it’s Gold. Don’t get discouraged. There are literally MILLIONS of people wanting what you have.